Realm Royale Wiki
Unofficial Realm Royale Wiki and guide
Tips and tricks for Realm Royale
See the best general, beginner and advanced tips and tricks in Realm Royale to be the ultimate last Champion standing!
General tips and tricks
- There is infinite ammunition and no fall damage.
- If the damage number is yellow, you hit armor, if the number is red, you are hitting health (Engineers always show yellow).
- Potions grant 400 Health/Armor on successful use (520 Health/Armor for Mages).
- Use Potions mid battle whenever you can if you are damaged.
- You can have up to 1500 armor with Legendary armors on top of 1500 maximum health.
- Chickens have 700 health and 0 armor but Engineers can regenerate armor while Chicken and Warriors regenerate health.
- Only Mage’s Soar, Assassin’s Blink and Chickens can go though windows, use windows to your advantage as Chicken!
- If you stop moving as a Chicken, you will be much more quiet.
- Enemies drop shards they carry on death. Forge items, then come back for their Shards if you are maxed. You can carry up to 200 Shards.
- Higher tier armors give passive bonuses. Helms give cooldown reduction, Breastplates health regen, Gauntlets reload and swap speed, Greaves mount speed.
- Jump height is increased if you are next to a ledge.
- You can go up nearly any steep hill while mounted.
- When traversing steep hills, do a shimmy left and right to move faster.
- Crates dropped by Zeppelins always have one Legendary weapon.
- When Legendary armor is equipped, you will see a corresponding golden glow on the character’s body.
- Land next to doorways or to balconies to find a weapon fast.
- Forges that have smoke coming out from their top parts are currently being used.
Advanced tips and tricks
- Don’t hesitate to use your mount to close the distance with enemy.
- Summoning your mount doesn’t cancel reloading.
- When dropping looking all the way up in the air will make you go the farthest.
- Chest types and locations do not change. Memorize the location of the weapons chest (the rectangular ones) and land near them as the other chests won’t guarantee a weapon.
- Many abilities cancel certain weapons’ animation. Shoot a shotgun, use abilily after you see the bullets come out and you can shoot again.
- Only Healing Potions and Armor Potions can heal players in the fog.
- Disenchant gives 5/10/15/30 Shards, you need 200 for class weapon, 120 for neutral weapon, 90 for ability and 60 for armor.
- Do not dagger fight a Warrior as he will take one more hit to kill because of the passive.
- F9 shows ping and FPS statistics!
Class-specific tips and tricks
View class-specific tips and tricks below.
Read tips, stats, abilities, strategies and other details for each class.